Making Your Bedroom a Haven

The best thing to come home to after a long day's work is the bedroom, don't you agree?

In fact, when I get home from work, I'd go to the bedroom first and plop onto the bed and get some rest before proceeding to have dinner or do something else.

Fitted Sheet • 1 Pillowcase
King Size - $149
Featuring a fitted sheet and pillowcase(s), this set is the foundation for building the perfect bedding ensemble.
The fabric is called Percale, which is comparable to the perfect white button-down shirt, our percale bedding is cool and crisp to the touch with a matte finish. Soft and lightweight, Parachute percale is stonewashed for a lived-in feel.

I love most especially when the bed has new crisp linens similar to the luxury bedding from Parachute, and the bedroom is newly cleaned, newly dusted and disinfecetd. Then I would light scented candles, and put on some classical music in the background. Super relaxing, indeed!

Like my living room, I love my bedroom to be in neutral, I prefer white really, colors and accented only with colorful throws and duvets, like this Parachute striped cashmere throw below.

STRIPED CASHMERE THROW $299
Chic, cozy and warm, our ultra lightweight cashmere throws are an essential luxury for your bed, sofa or any room in the home. Generously sized, the throws cover the end of a queen or king bed side to side. Available in 3 stripe styles. 
dry clean only
100% extra fine grade cashmere, yarn spun in Scotland
Lightweight twill weave
raw finishing with 2" of fringe

Some days, I change the lines to themed duvets such as this Parachute linen blend duvet set.


LINEN BLEND DUVET SET $249
Inspired by summers on the Amalfi Coast, our first limited edition duvet set is made from a linen and cotton blend. This subtly textured, extra breathable fabric is airy enough to keep you cool during the warm months and weighty enough to keep you cozy in the cold months.


With  a comfy bed and pillows, it's the perfect place to read a good book, too! My bedroom, actually is my haven.

Like this post? Subscribe here.
Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...