Perwoll, A Working Mom's Laundry Help


Back when I was still single and living with friends in Quezon City, I remember we used Perwoll liquid soap for our undies. I remember the product to be gentle and kind to our underwear, even to our hands. And it smelled good then, when at that time, fabric scented softeners were not known yet.  After some time, other products caught our attention, but I would always wonder if Perwoll was still around. 

The other night, when I went to the grocery to get shampoo and lotion, I saw several Perwoll products on the shelves. I said to myself, "Wow!" Of course, I picked one and studied the literature in the packaging. The features of the product are still what I remember them to be: gentle on the hands and doesn't have harmful ingredients.

I chose Perwoll Brilliant Whilte Liquid Detergent for it is usually the white clothing that is a challenge to wash. And we have plenty of white shirts because my kids are on the dark side, lol. You know kids, if they like a shirt, they would wear it every day, resulting in frayed fibers. 

My sons in their favorite white shirts.

Perwoll Brilliant White Liquid Detergent seems to be the answer to that. It cleans and smoothens frayed fibers and according to the literature, it can restore whiteness, grayed and yellowed after 3-4 uses without any bleaching agents. Instead Perwoll White has optic brighteners to do the job. Bleaching agents can be harmful to the clothes and to your hands. And it's so easy to use, perfect for working moms who have to do the laundry in a rush and sometimes during nighttime. 


Depending on the degree of soiling of your clothes, here are the recommended dosages:
  • light soiling - 75ml
  • normal soiling - 105ml
  • heavy soiling - 135 ml
Note that with 900 ml of Perwoll White you can wash 30kg of lightly soiled dry laundry assuming  a load of maximum 2.5kg. 


First, if you're going to machine wash, pour 45ml cap. If you're hand washing, dissolve 60ml Perwoll Brilliant White in 10 liters of water. 

 Second, put in the white clothes.  Perwoll Brilliant White Liquid Detergent has fiber rebonding technology. Fiber rebonding technology prevents colors from fading and remove the grey appearing fabrics.

Then wash. :) 
This is our National double turbo washing that is already 13 years old! It's still working to this day. Isn't it amazing? :-D

But even with a washing machine, I would wash white clothing first using my hands and throw them into the machine for further washing.  

Made by Henkel, Perwoll White is imported from Germany and is manufactured to be environment friendly. It is safe to use on all white fabrics  such as wool, cashmere, satin, husi (White Barongs), polo barongs (Gusot Mayaman), and any other white fabrics.

Watch this video of how Perwoll White liquid detergent works.



If you want more info about this product follow them on Twitter and Like their Facebook Page. But I'm telling you now, Perwoll is a working mom's laundry help! If you're the kind that is wary about bleaching agents, then this is the product you've been waiting for. 

Check them out in all leading grocery and supermarkets. 

0 comments

Share your thoughts...