Worry Tree



Hibbert, author of the memoir This is How We Grow, created “The Worry Tree” to help individuals redirect our attention, “where it is most productive, alleviating the extra stress and wasted time of prolonged worry.” First, ask yourself: “Is there anything I can do about this?” If you can’t, relinquish your worry. However, if you can do something, then ask yourself: “Can I do anything right now?” Often, there is an action you can take. But you need to wait to take it. Again, this is when it’s important to let the worry go, until you can act. {Source}

But what if you cannot find a solution now, urgent it may be, and you can't decide on it later?

Like this post? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
MEIKaH on Facebook
MEIKah on Twitter
MEIKah on Instagram

Be social and click on the icons below.

19 comments

  1. I've read this before but for me, it's easier said than done. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh well, before I always worried about many things! and that worry brings me to stress, instead of worrying it is better to pray and eat a lot haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bottomline, let the worry go. Worrying won't get you anywhere. Yan ang motto ko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lifted up to the Lord all my worries, that's what I am always praying. And it works! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Mommy Pauline! We can't free ourselves from occasional worrying. It's human nature. But when I worry, I pray. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been doing that all along, if I can't do anything about it, kebs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its very easy to say don't worry..but its very difficult to apply it.. this is called life

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a member of "bahala na gang", haha. I used to be like those who worry about every little thing, but I don't anymore, yoko na mastress at maaga tumanda.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I let my worries go, I let the Lord to guide and rule my life. Praying is the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree with you, Anna! And the Lord really send people to help you. :)

      Delete
  10. sometimes it is just very easy to let our worries drown us + get the better of us, but, yes, it is best to let them go + let God do the rest, right?

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...