Food Friday: My first-ever Beef Caldereta

#FoodFriday



People who know me know that I don't cook. I can cook the basic food but not the more complicated ones. I only do when it's for Noche Buena and Media Noche. I talked about them in my defunct working mom blog.

Anyway, I always consider beef caldereta as complicated to cook or prepare, but since it's my favorite and my sons' too, I made the first attempt last Media Noche. It was a success! Even my nieces said so! I was sooo happy!

I got the recipe from a good friend who really cooks well, and runs a Japanese resto. She only gave me the ingredients and she left it to me to do the measuring and estimation. The challenge and the pressure! But it was all worth it.

So, my dear readers, pardon me, but I can only also share with you the ingredients. You discover your own recipe. Ha ha!

Baby Back Ribs 
(My friend recommended but I used two different beef parts--the all meat part and the part with bone---that I cannot remember now! Ha ha!)
Pineapple Juice
Tomato Paste
Liver Spread
Cheese
Green Peas
Bell Pepper
Potatoes
Carrots
Knorr Cubes
Garlic
Onions
Salt
Sugar
Black Pepper

I slow-cooked the beef for two hours, and after which, I mixed all the ingredients. Easy does it! XD


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
MEIKaH on Facebook
MEIKah on Twitter
MEIKah on Instagram

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...