The Sunday Currently, Volume 2

Reading

Cover photo grabbed from http://www.stellarpoint.com.au/

I discovered BlinkList app a couple of days ago, and one of the topics I chose to include in my reading list is about the brain since my work now entails me to learn more about our gray matter. The day after I used the app, I found this book. "Stimulating activities can change the structure of the brain... We can change our brain by simply in stimulating environments where we can exercise our brain, not just our body..." The app is interesting, but unfortunately, it's not free. I am on trial for a week only. 

Writing

I am starting this year to writing down our daily expenses. I actually did this during our early years in marriage but I stopped. Now, I am going back to doing it to check our spending habits. 

Listening

Don Moen's I Will Sing album. I like listening to it because it's a praise and worship album. I either start or end my day listening, praying, and singing along with it. Check it out, it's inspiring! 

Thinking

A lot of things, but foremost on my mind right now is how to best prepare for Senior High, then college. My elder son is starting his Senior High in June or August, depending on which school he will be enrolling. Tuition fees are higher than junior high so  how best to increase our finances. He he! I envy those who easily earn big bucks! 

Smelling

Just had a shower using these:



...so I love how I smell now! Ha ha! 

Wishing

I were going with my husband in his trips end of the month and mid Feb. But I don't think work will permit it. I mean I could actually being a remote worker now, but at this point, I can't risk not being able to go online as projects are on the verge of launching.

Hoping 

Speaking of work, I hope our launch will be successful. 

Wearing

Jumpsuit for a sleepwear. I found it in a flea market in Market Market! the other weekend. I love how soft the fabric is! 

Loving

My being a WAHM! 

Wanting

To lose weight... as in seriously!

Needing

More opps to earn...

Feeling

Sleepy now! Ha ha!

Clicking

Just a few minutes ago, I had to click Outlook notification through the phone to check emails from work, and then reply. After which, I clicked WhatsApp to reply to a work-related message. Who says being a remote worker is less toxic? He he! :P

The Sunday Currently was originally created by SiddaThornton.


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
MEIKaH on Facebook
MEIKah on Twitter
MEIKah on Instagram

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...