Never Again

Coffee Project, ASEANA
I took this photo during their opening last June 2017. I was there as part of media.

I love coffee shops!

That is why you would see me in a coffee shop every day. I meet my friends there, I chill with my family there, and being a WAHM, I do my work and business there. 

But that's the thing about being in a place all the time or doing the same thing all the time. You get so used to it, you would want to puke!

Routine. Regimented life is something I dread.

"Same o', same o'" is something I don't want to think of my situation.

The persons who get me up until today are my parents and my husband, and perhaps my kids because they can feel when I am bored. Ha ha!

Then comes this pandemic. I am told to stay home, and stay home I did. I don't know yet when this enhanced community quarantine will be lifted.

I have not left the house for two weeks now, three weeks this week. As in, not even out on the street in front of our house. I am just inside.

Suddenly, it hit me.

I miss going out. I miss meeting with my friends. I even miss the Moroccan Mint Tea Latte that I am so sawa na! Ha ha!

I miss dressing up. I miss worrying about what to wear, which shoe and bag to match. I miss deciding which jewelry to wear today--silver or gold? I miss what look I should be putting on today.

I miss being stuck in traffic. I miss getting irate of Grab expensive fees! I miss walking along Ayala Avenue or Paseo de Roxas, or Dela Rosa street in the wee hours of the morning! LOL

I miss malling. I miss window shopping. I miss going to the movies. I miss bonding with my family.

I miss traveling!

I miss EVERYTHING I was so accustomed to doing!   

Now, it got me thinking.

Never again will I take things for granted.

Never again.

#ECQ20 #StayHome


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram

Be social and click on the icons below.

 3 April 2020

0 comments

Share your thoughts...