Midlife Musings | Is my business recession or pandemic proof?

Day 18



We still don’t know yet when this lockdown or enhanced community quarantine is going to last. The world, in fact, is bracing for more. This corona virus is pushing healthcare systems to the brink.

I heard over the news on CNN Philippines earlier these data:

US total now exceeds 3,000.
Spain is over 90,000.
PH is about 2,000.

I just got off from my online meeting and got wind of these latest business updates.

Already, companies--and these are big corporations--are starting their cost-cutting measures. Affected families are tightening their belts. Those in top-level executives are earning big. Sure! But they are thinking, for how long?

Now, more than ever, I appreciate and feel blessed where I am in this AI/wellness digital landscape, where demand is nowhere near dissipating.

What is your plan B?


#ECQ18 #StayHome


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram


Be social and click on the icons below.

 1 April 2020

0 comments

Share your thoughts...