Day 17 with Corona Virus

Three things.

I'm still scared. Especially, when they say it will get worse before it can get better. I just keep pushing that to the back of mind and busy myself and focus on the good. After all, what can I do, except stay home and pray?

Speaking of good, did you notice? We  have a new look! Do you like it? Yes, and I feel happy doing this new template because I have not done it for quite a while. At least I still remember how to tweak basic html. It took longer than necessary, but I did iron out some difficult layout. Ha ha! 

I feel heavier. Who doesn't after being cooped in the house for two weeks? So, this week--starting today--I planned on moving.

Since it's my first time do some kind of exercise after a loong time, I chose this 10-minute Morning Yoga Full Body Stretch.


I will let you know how it went. So, stay tuned!

In this uncertain time, we need to  keep our mind and body healthy.

#ECQ17 #StayHome


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram

Be social and click on the icons below.

 31 March 2020

0 comments

Share your thoughts...