If You're Unhappy, Why Stay?

I chose this photo because I looked scared and was about to flee! LOL


During this ECQ, I think I've never talked to as many people as I have in any other time of my life!

Cooped up at home for 65 days (wow, that long already?!), I long to connect physically to my friends, so there is more reason to keep in touch. 

It's nice to reconnect with old friends and find out how they are doing, especially with this pandemic.

Different folks, different stories, and I learned a lot from their stories.

The saying which goes, "you never know what someone is going through, so be kind," is true.

Some stories, though, got me thinking: if you're unhappy, why stay?

If you're not happy with your relationship, why are you still in that relationship?
If you're not growing in your job---no more satisfaction, why aren't you looking for another?
If you are living paycheck after paycheck, are you enjoying it?
If you are stressed every day, aren't you afraid to wake up one day ill?

Ano ka masochista?

I know it's easier said than done, but I grow up believing that each one of us always has an option.
It has been true for me all these years. I think I have options, so I have options. Remember what you think will happen, will happen.

That is what I tell my kids, too. If they run into some problems or have to make a decision, there's always a plan B. There's always a fall back. They shouldn't get stuck.

So, you, my dear reader, I am telling you now. If you are going through a tough time, if you feel that nothing is happening and you are stuck, you are not destined to stay there. You have a way out.

There is an option. There are options.


#ECQ65 #StayHome

Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram

Ⓒ 18 May 2020

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...