When Was the Last Time You Let Out a Hearty Laugh?


I know it's hard to laugh these days, but most often laughter is what makes us get through the day.

So, yeah, when was the last time you let out a hearty laugh? Like an LMAO!

This week, I count three occasions.

First, when our angel, Alya, was slicing the maja blanca that her mother made and saying, "Dapat di na magluto si mama neto eh."

Me: "Why?"

Alya: "Kasi hindi masarap!"

Second, when my boys and I were in the masters bedroom and all three of us all of a sudden stopped what we were doing individually with our gadgets and looked at each other and went LMAO. Just like that!

Third was when my husband and I were reading together, or more like him reading to me an article written by F Sionil Jose. LMAO!

Now, where do you get these LMAO moments?

I recall, when my parents are here visiting, or I am with them with my brother, we would always share LMAO moments.

When I am with my girl friends, MALL, we would laugh our hearts out, too!

If you feel out of sorts, try laughter.

Seek it.

It will definitely  make you feel a lot better! 


#ECQ70 #StayHome

Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram

Ⓒ 23 May 2020

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...