3 Things I Am Learning as a Noob Entrepreneur



First. Be intentional. Work on your business intentionally every day. This is so unlike at work, where I can slack off. But then again, I cannot work and enjoy the privileges that come with work forever.  

Second. Be growth oriented. Get new learning every day. As I grow, I get new tools to grow my organizationa and business as well. I like it because it's a continuous thing. You are not stuck at one goal or one direction. 

Third. Accept delayed gratication. No success is overnight. Sucess is not even a destination. It's a continuous journey and along the way there will be sacrifices. Yes, I am learning to accept that now, that I have to let go of some things for the greater good. 

Do you have any more tips you can share with me?  


Day 4 Minimalism challenge, Get rid of digital devices. How when at this time of pandemic, I connect to people through social media? LOL 


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram


Ⓒ 4 Septetmber 2021

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...