Kitchen Ideas That Make Me Drool

#WednesdayDesignInspiration

I've shared my living room, and bedroom ideas before, and even about decorating with wall quotes. Now, I go to the kitchen.

Let's start with this. I like the yellow and white combination in this kitchen. It's simple and yet functional.

By www.homedit.com

Then, I like the natural light in this kitchen. It's almost like barbecuing in the garden.

By www.sunset.com

This one is so clean and mean!

By radiogosen.com

This is the closest layout to our kitchen right now, and I just LOVE the combination of rustic (as provided by the island counter) and modern. 

By http://www.bhg.com/

Now, how to draw up a budget that works! Ha ha! 


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
MEIKaH on Facebook
MEIKah on Twitter
MEIKah on Instagram

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...