Designing My Living Room

Mid this year, I decided to repaint our house from green to peachy white. Unfortunately, though, the peachy white was not achieved. What turned out was grayish white.

I then got so busy with work that I didn't have the time to do something about it. Even the interiors, which I planned to refurbish to go with the new paint didn't happen.

What I wanted to do with a white living room idea like this...

Photo credit: www.gaif.com

... was to fill it with these beautiful pieces:


I love this mood board that I've created which contains all modern furniture.


1 Epso Shelves Lime | Now at $490
2 Bergamo Grey Sectional Leather Sofa | Now at $2,890 ~ I just love modern sofas like this because it's so versatile and can seat more guests.
3 Surat Pillow | $45 ~ This throw pillow matches with the epso shelves.
4 Bandera Ceiling | Now at $50
5 Solaris | $340
6 Valor Vase | $30
7 LOVE Pillows | $69
8 Silver Chest | $390 ~ This chest matches the ceiling light, the vase, and the mirror to create a unified look.
9 Frontera Taupe Rug ~ The design of the rug compliments that of the throw pillow cases.
10 Milo Pouf Ottoman | $225 ~ The sudden burst of color of this ottoman brightens up the room in a nice and warm way, don't you think?

I hope to achieve this mood board in my living room by next year. If you like to achieve a similar modern yet chic look, head on to Modani.com, home of cutting-edge collections: Minimalist, Contemporary, Baroque, Indian, Eclectic and Zen.

Signature Fonts
Like this post? Subscribe here.
Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...