Patio Gardening Continues


One of my big projects this year was to go into patio gardening. Our house has no backyard or garden with soil to speak of, so patio gardening is the way to go for us. Early on, I wanted to achieve plant grouping like this, but my schedule turned into a super busy one that I didn't have time to do it. 

As usual, my mom came to the rescue, lol. She and dad came over for my late aunt. They are staying a bit longer for a much needed vacation. Mom went down to doing household chores, which she is really good at. 

Look what she has achieved so far.







Now, she keeps on bugging me to get more pots, more soil, and more plants. Ha ha! 


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog here.
Be social and click on the icons below.  

2 comments

  1. Galing ng mom mo! Basta gusto talaga may paraan ano, kahit walang soil pwede pa rin mag-gardening. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...