Guide to Praying with Your Children



At exactly 9 o'clock in the evening, I would drop everything to pray the Holy Rosary with my family, until I left home to go to the university. 

Even if I was away from home, I still continued to pray by myself and regularly hear mass, perhaps not every day but every Holy Days of Obligation and Sundays. The routine has become a part of me that I cannot not hear mass on Sundays. 

When I have my own family, I practice the same. But I feel one thing is missing. And that is reading the Bible and sharing what we read and experience with the word of God. 

I know it's not too late. The Lord is patient with me, with us.

For Every Mom shares 10 passages of Scripture followed by brief prayers for the family.

And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.” AC 16.31
O Lord Jesus, I have believed in you and you have saved me. I believe it is your will to save my children. Please save each and every one of my children for your glory... 


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
MEIKaH on Facebook
MEIKah on Twitter
MEIKah on Instagram

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...