Monday Work Mood

By remainsimple.us seen on Pinterest

Hello there, Monday!

Why do you come so soon? Ha ha!

You may have noticed that of all my series posts here, it's the Monday Work Mood that I don't often miss. That is because I want to start my week accomplishing something, even if it's as simple and easy as publishing this kind of post. It's the next best wake-up to-do after making your bed every morning

So, for this week, my thoughts veered toward working alone in a workplace. It gets lonely din pala. He he! 

It's different from having a room for yourself but when you go outside, you have people to talk to, share ideas with, banter with, and share breakfast or lunch, or even dinner after work. 

Although, I can work in my former office, being a remote worker now, but the thing with being a WAHM, it needs extra convincing to lure me and make me brave the rush-hour traffic. It's not like when you are really obliged to go to the office to work. 

 My leap of faith to work remotely and remembering the circumstances that surround that decision, still make my heart ache.


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
MEIKaH on Facebook
MEIKah on Twitter
MEIKah on Instagram

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...