To Want Again, To Dream



When I decided to go home-based, all desire for unnecessary material things also ended.

You see, I was working office-based for the past 25 years, and not a day went by that I didn't get a piece or two in the shopping mall. So, spending most of my time at home, I no longer needed those extra clothes, another pair of shoes, bags for every occasion, and more accessories.

I stopped wanting for cute and fancy accessories--so I gave them all away. I stopped actively shopping for clothes, shoes, and bags. I would still go malling but mostly to eat out and help my kids pick their school supplies and other stuff.

I also viewed this time as my semi-retirement phase. I am happy being with my kids in my old clothes and shoes. I savor my time, making up for those time that I was busy with corporate work.

Until a new opportunity was presented to me, and this time, I was made to want again, to dream, and get these dreams!

But what are dreams made of?




Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...