Thank You, 2018!


A lot has happened in 2018 that was unplanned or unexpected.

It was the year when I traveled a lot -- six places, I think, ha ha! -- when my son turned 18, I turned golden, and my marriage reached 20 years!

I started the year traveling to Iloilo for the 50th Year of Dinagyang Festival. This isn't my first time to watch Dinagyang but every time I do, I am always impressed by the pageantry, the agility, and the creativity of these participants to showcase the culture of their place.

After Iloilo, I flew to Larena, Siquijor for the town fiesta. Well, this is annual thing really for me as my parents have retired to this beautiful island. In the photo below, I went to this inter-barangay food festival, and I got the chance to pose with the town mayor.


A couple of weeks after coming back from Larena, I flew to Singapore to attend an Asia Pacific Convention (APC) of UHS and meet up with my high school classmates.

I tell you that APC in Singapore helped me to understand that I could grow my business. I saw how big the business is and how huge the opportunity is presented to me.


A week after I got back from Singapore, I flew to Cebu for a business meeting.


Then to Cabanatuan for another business expansion.


And before the year ended, my business partners and I headed for La Union for some R&R.


Meanwhile, in the home front, my elder son finished senior high and was headed for university to take up Civil Engineering.





Then, last October, I turned 50 years old. I haven't made a post about it because well, I just didn't have the the time to put my thoughts together. I know it deserves a separate blog post, so I will write about it one of these days. But to reach 50 years, wow! It has not been an easy ride. There was only one major roadblock that I needed to do a detour. Looking back, though, that mouth that I fed but had eaten my hand, I had to finally shut up. Karma is a bitch, baby! 


Another life cycle happened and my husband and I just reached 20 years of being together. This, I praise God, has been a smooth ride. And it deserves another separate blog post, ha ha!  

I say that with all that I have right now, and where I am, I am truly blessed.     


Who knew I would be recognized in SM MOA Arena for a promotion in my business? 

So, my word for 2019 is ready. 

Stay tuned!

Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...