I Am Writing a Book!


I wish! LOL

Well, a book or a memoir is on my bucket list, that's why I got struck by this quote I saw on TED LinkedIn.

In my story, definitely, I will be a hero. 

I was never your damsel in distress type. I don't also lean towards ultra feminism that shuns acts or favors from gentlemen. 

I think in today's society, many are positioning themselves as the victims of circumstance. No wonder those sad, or hugot songs, are popular.

Let's snap out of it. There's already too much drama, let's not contribute to it anymore!  

It's a new year. I read somewhere this: 12 chapters, 365 days. I like the idea. 

So... how are you going to write your story?    

*Image create with PicCollage.

 
Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram


Ⓒ 7 January 2021

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...