Let's Talk About Choices Today


It's #ChooseDay today. 

Today, I choose to start my Day in the Life of Midlifer series. In this series, I will be sharing video clips of my daily grind and drill. 

On this first raw, 2nd-take, episode, I throw questions about choices. I didn't know, I'd get a bit shaky when I filmed this video. Ha ha! Perhaps, because I knew I had to post this out there.    

In any case, this is a new adventure, and I know it's going to be a fun one. So, join me?

As they say, "like, subscribe, and click on that notification bell to get updates on my new videos."  


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram


Ⓒ 12 January 2021

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...