How I Wind Down My Day



I play music. 

When I was single and younger, I would just play the piano when I feel down. My father would know if I am going through something if I play the piano every day. 

Now, that I am older, a midlifer at that, I play music as I end my day. I may sing along and sing my heart out, or I play the guitar, the ukelele, or the keyboards.  

This gives me a sense of fulfillment and I feel happy.

How do you end your day?


Day 6 Minimalism challenge, Write your friends' best qualities. They are happy, optimistic bunch who slay their goals!


*Photo by Anthony Tran on Unsplash


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram


Ⓒ 6 September 2021

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...