Thank you, 2013!


  • For the gift of a husbandWizheart is really my partner for life! 
  • For the gift of family. My family is where I can truly be myself, where I can find haven; and for still my unselfish parents who continue to think of my and my brother's welfare to this day. Family includes my relatives (aunts, uncles, and cousins) who to this day give inspiration and support to each other.
  • For the gift of children. My children bring me joy every single day. They make me realize that I have still a lot to learn and relearn about life, motherhood, and being a woman. My elder son also turned 13, and I'm excited to experience how it is to parent a teenager. 
  • For the gift of support. I have written about this several times, and this year (and yeah for 13 years or more), my househelp who have stayed with us and have been very loyal to us. 
  • For the gift of work. Our work has allowed us to pursue our dreams and live a giving life. 
  • For the gift of friends. I believe friends help you know yourself better. That to me is valuable. 
  • For the gift of timeouts. We need breaks from the daily grind every now and then. I thank my husband especially for the movie dates, coffee and newspaper-reading on Sunday mornings, resto hopping, random joy riding, and staycation at Microtel MOA (I can't believe I have not written about this yet!).
  • For the gift of every day. As they say, God is in the little details. These are the real miracles. I am blessed to experience life every day. 
  • For a grateful happy heart all year round!
This post was originally published in my defunct blog, MamaIsWorking.

Signature Fonts
Like this post? Subscribe here.
Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...