Househelp Appreciation Week(s)



Ate Tata as we fondly call our househelp is on vacation... for two weeks. Eek! 

That leaves me doing the house chores. Well, bring it on!

To be honest, I have no problems with doing the laundry and ironing clothes, cleaning and dusting the house. What I am really challenged is cooking. I have zero confidence in this area (take note not zero knowledge because I know the mechanics naman, and there is Baliling, my friends, and Google! I can ask, ha ha!).

So, anyway, I title this post "househelp appreciation week(s)" because hands down, her work routine is gargantuan! I can't help admiring Ate Tata who has been doing the house chores all by herself now since Ate Fely left to care for her aging mother. It's not a joke to be up and about the whole day, care for her almost-2 year-old super cute baby girl yet she still manages to smile, laugh, be ever so patient, so gracious, and be Ms. Congeniality! Never caught her in a bad mood! Grabee!

Me? At the end of the day, I get body pains, sore feet, and a cranky personality! Boo! 

Good thing, I now work from home, and so I can do the chores in between breaks. 

So, let me just say, hats off to all househelp out there, especially Ate Tata. Bumalik ka na please! :)))) 


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
MEIKaH on Facebook
MEIKah on Twitter
MEIKah on Instagram

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...