Monday Work Mood


I read this on my LinkedIn wall last night, and I think it's a good Monday mood board that will set the week. 

My inspiration for this is my husband for I've seen and witnessed how he mentors and develops his staff members to be good at their ball game. Because of this he would find himself working with new people most of the time as his old staff members would go off to head other departments. Some leave the company and find better executive opportunities outside.  

I asked him one time, how he does that as I also want to do the same. I also want to have the same influence on my team members. He said that he mentors his staff. He coaches them, telling them what to do at first then leaving them how to do it and improve on it by themselves. He would often tell them, too, to present him with solutions and not problems. Then he finished it off by saying that he was able to do this because he was mentored well by his former bosses as well.

Mentoring. Coaching. These two, for me, should be part of a leader's to-dos. 


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
MEIKaH on Facebook
MEIKah on Twitter
MEIKah on Instagram

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...