80th at Easter



Baliling, that's what I fondly call her, my mother, celebrated her 80th on Easter Sunday. As a widow now, she didn't really welcome the idea of celebrating it, but I was able to convince her that 80 years of blessedness is no mean feat. It's something to be deeply grateful for. 

She gave in. LOL

So, last Easter Sunday we threw her a party and invited all her good friends and mine. I haven't thrown a party for years, too, and it had been really fun. I am happy that Baliling enjoyed every minute of it. 

Yes, she's 80 years old, and I praise God, she's doing great---still the same bubbly and optimistic individual; still super giving and loving.   

The Lord loves her most!


#Mom #80 #motherhood    

Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram


Ⓒ 20 April 2022

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...