The Sunday Currently, Volume 3

Reading


“We can never found the soul, just as we can never wound God, but we become imprisoned by our memories, and that makes our lives wretched, even when we have everything we need in order to be happy.”


Writing

I am trying to finish an article on Marketing Edge: The Power of Nurtured Relationships. This is based on my realizations as I am dabbling into marketing now.

Listening

The Company playlist on YouTube. Brings back all memories of love relationships in my single life. Ha ha! 

Thinking

Of ways to be better in all aspects of my life. Surely, better days are ahead!

Smelling

J&J's Soothing Aloe and Vitamin E as I have just taken my second shower of the day. Oh the summer heat!  

Wishing

I could travel more!

Hoping

To succeed in my new assignments, and get the desired ROI. 

Wearing

Pure cotton clothing to survive this summer heat!

Loving

The sweetness of my gremlins. We spent most of the day today cuddling and sharing stories. *Wink, wink*

Wanting

Clarity on a lot of things, too. 

Needing

Wisdom to understand things I am trying to make sense at the moment. 

Feeling

Bored! And the last time I felt this way, I made a really bad decision. So take me out of this boredom now, Lord!

Clicking

The mouse... XD


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
MEIKaH on Facebook
MEIKah on Twitter
MEIKah on Instagram

Be social and click on the icons below.

1 comments

  1. Ah, Miss Meiks, I can relate to the Wanting and the Needing...Nice to read you again. Hindi ako nakakadalaw rito madalas. Seems like you're having a good time being a Mom in Midlife :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...