For You, A Thousand Times Over

Photo grabbed from https://baileygillespie.com/

"Do you want me to run that kite for you?"
His Adam's apple rose and fell as he swallowed. The wind
lifted his hair. I thought I saw him nod.
"For you, a thousand times over," I heard myself say.
Then I turned and ran." Pg. 391, The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

---

Suddenly, I just remembered those times when I had to skip lunch, miss an appointment, reset a meeting to run an urgent errand for a friend or a relative.

I thought it was the most natural thing to do. But I guess not.

This is what #ThursdayThrowback does to me!


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
MEIKaH on Facebook
MEIKah on Twitter
MEIKah on Instagram

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...