That Space Under Your Stairs

#WednesdayDesignInspiration

By www.dailymail.co.uk

Do you have a space under your stairs that you don't know what to do with? I do!

So, I'm putting ideas here for you and myself. Ha ha!

I like that idea in the image above because I can use this as my peg for my mini bookstore at home. I will get boxes and color or label code them according to the different school supplies. Remember I mentioned to you about having a mini bookstore in the house for my sons' projects? Then cover this with a wall or panel that will serve as book shelves like this:


Or I could use these other ideas, too, all from pinterest.com.







Lovely!

Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
MEIKaH on Facebook
MEIKah on Twitter
MEIKah on Instagram

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...