The Sunday Currently, Volume 1

Reading




I started reading Still Life of A.S. Byatt when my elder son got dengue about three weeks ago. I just randomly picked the book from our stacks of books. I bought it three years ago and never got the chance to read it yet. Still Life portrays in vivid and sensual detail the journeys of two sisters--Stephanie and Frederica---and their brother Marcus, each trying to find her or his proper place in a complex universe of life and ideas. In a way, I find tiny versions of myself in Stephanie (who marries and drops her teaching and literary career) and Frederica (who is accepting a university scholarship as a student of literature/letters). Well, I'm still reading...

Writing

I am writing by long hand Christmas cards, and will give these to friends and relatives. I want to bring letter-writing back. I'm still deciding if I will send them through postal service. 

Listening



Lush + Atmospheric on Spotify.  Described as deep, heavy, indie, electric, the album is a lush collection of melodic, fluttering, glitchy, electroacoustic bliss. I am loving it! This is one of the reasons why I like Spotify. I discover new music.

Thinking

Of Christmas and how best to spend it this year, especially that I won't be receiving anything extra to spend for fancy gifts. He he! I know you'd say, Christmas is not about having the cash and the gifts. But, I'm sure you know what I mean. So this year, I'm giving away love, sincere thoughts, and simple gifts. That's why I'm handwriting greeting cards and putting down my thoughts to share to the recipient. ;) Most of all, I'll be sharing the true meaning of Christmas: Christ in our midst.

Smelling

Victoria Secret, Secret Craving scent. I sprayed it on after taking a shower tonight. Then I sat down to do this post. 

Wishing

I am wishing I could visit my folks again. Before Christmas or during Christmas break, perhaps. Universe, are you listening? 

Hoping

Things will be much much better next year.

Wearing

Jammies.

Loving

My new iPhone 6s. Thank you, Globe Telecom for making a loyal subscriber happy. You deserve a separate post, for sure! 

Wanting

I want to return to some serious blogging and bring back the good business like before. I didn't know a year break would remove all the blogging moolah. Naive me!

Needing 

I need to lose weight... seriously! 

Feeling

It's the first Sunday of Advent and I'm feeling excited about Christmas already. More so, I AM excited about next year with my new undertaking: launching a game app paired with an EEG headset. You'll know more about it soon. We are now in the QA testing stage. Two more steps: deployment and maintenance, and... get more apps in the pipeline. 

Clicking

I'm clicking interesting links on Facebook after this. 

The Sunday Currently was originally created by SiddaThornton.


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
MEIKaH on Facebook
MEIKah on Twitter
MEIKah on Instagram

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...