Monday Mood : Appropos Message... Always!

The Minor Basilica and Metropolitan Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, Manila, Philippines
Also featured in Word Play at Midlife


He speaks to us always at the right time. 


Think well about the seeds you are planting as you influence the people around you every day. You can plant seeds of impatience, fear, and frustration, or of love, contentment, and faith. It's up to you!


How apropos the message especially that I am connecting with people every day. It can be tricky because you are dealing with emotions, with experiences of people from background and motivation different from yours---all of which, I don't have control over. What I can control is how I will respond to every stimulus thrown at me.  

So, what seed will I sow in every unique connection? 

I got the answer there. 

*Image created with Canva


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram


Ⓒ 8 February 2021

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...