When Stephen King Challenged Me



At Suntec Singapore | May 30, 2018


About two years ago, I was reminded by Stephen King:

"You CAN, you SHOULD, and if you're BRAVE ENOUGH to START, you WILL."
And START I did! 

I embarked on a new adventure that I didn't kow anything about. 

All I knew is that this will take me to places--for free even--I will be working with people who are passionate about living their life to the fullest, and if get serious enough here, I can reach out to people and introduce them to a life full of meaning and harmony.

I rose to the corporate ladder, helped people realize their full potential, but nothing beats the work that will really change the life of an individual. 

This is where I am now. 

It may sound cliché, but I am glad to be able to give hope, faith, and love to people I know and meet for the first time. In this pandemic, I feel that is the best thing we can do at the moment. 

I never knew I would find deep fulfillment here, but I do.

Leave a comment if you would like to join me in this adventure of mine. 


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram


Ⓒ 29 April 2021

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...