This Sunday, Currently, Volume 8

Reading


On Realities of Life
You are what your deep, driving desire is. 
As your desire is, so is your will.
As your will is, so is your deed.
As your deed is, so is your destiny.


Writing

Things to accomplish next week! 


Listening

10,000 Reasons on Spotify.


Watching

None at the moment. LOL


Thinking

A lot of things! But on top of mind is how to be with my mother. 


Smelling

Wine. It's my birthday today, by the way. I'll talk about it in a separate post. 


Wishing

I could go home to my mother.


Hoping

Good health for family and full recovery for all afflicted by corona virus. 


Wearing

H&M blousy shirt with shoulder pads. It's a cute design actually. 


Loving

Where I am now in my life. 53 year old, with grown up kids, loving husband, a reliable househelp, understanding mom and brother. In other words, a happy and peaceful home. Thank you, Lord!


Wanting

Nothing more but consistency in my actions. 


Needing

Nothing.


Feeling

Joyful.


Clicking

Tabs to check Facebook messenger for messages. 


Day 30 Minimalism challenge, Re-purge you wardrobe. Again and again, and you realize you don't need much!  


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram


Ⓒ 3 October 2021

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...