The Most-Asked Questions I Get These Days


 
This is me 4 days before I turn 53.


Don't you get bored being holed up at home? 

No. I don't get the chance to be bored. Ha ha! I have online meetings left and right. I think it also helps that these meetings are fun to be in, so you don't get stressed at all. Tip: you gotta choose your activities well.

Do you get anxiety attacks?

Thankfully, no.  

Doesn't your husband mind you are always in zoom meetings?

No at all. He understands why I am in those meetings. LOL. It's for our business after all. I am happy I have his full support. He even runs errands for me. 

Do your kids get bored? 

No. Or that's what I know. They are busy, too, with their hobbies, movies, and computer games. I see them talking/chatting with their friends. They do errands for me, too. And food keeps them happy!  

Is your internet working just fine?

Yes, most of the time. Ha ha. But we have to get two providers (PLDT and GLOBE) to secure our Internet connection. 

Are you going home to see your mom?

Not at the moment. I want to, but the circumstances are not safe to go, especially that my mother is already an elderly. 

Do you have a question for me, too? *wink*


Day 29 Minimalism challenge, Say no to something.  Yes, I will say no to acitivities that don't give me the results I want.  


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram


Ⓒ 29 September 2021

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...