Gourdo's Celebrates Nutrition Month


For the nth time, I'm going to start eating healthy again this month. How to do it, I don't have a definite game plan yet. But I'll start by reducing rice intake and eat plenty of fruits and veggies. So, Lord, give me the discipline! 

Going healthy this month is timely because July is also the Nutrition Month. Last Friday, my kid brought to school fruits and came home saying that he enjoyed eating the "chop suey." That was a first for my kid to tell me that he enjoyed eating veggies!      

Gourdo's, my go-to store for kitchen and cooking needs, is celebrating the Nutrition Month. They shared this healthy recipe:


Let me know if you've tried it, ok? 

In any case, do check out Gourdo's

Like this post? Subscribe here.
Be social and click on the icons below.  

0 comments

Share your thoughts...