Great Gifts for Guys On Your List

Buying gifts for the holidays can be a challenge for anybody, but sometimes buying for that special man in your life is the most difficult of all. Even if you’re buying for a child in their 20s or 30s, knowing what to get – other than cash – isn’t always an easy task.

This year though, there are a whole host of ideas that can help you give the perfect gift for any man. Use this guide to make sure you wrap the best present of the season.

Hair Care Products

Most men won’t spend a ton of money on hair care products for themselves. It just doesn’t seem like a necessary expense to a guy that has short hair and washes it each morning in a hurry to get to work.

However, a lot of guys will really enjoy specialty hair care products if they are provided for them. There are a ton of companies out there, but focus on the ones designed to promote healthy hair, especially if the guy you’re buying for uses a fair amount of product for their style on regular basis.

You should also look for products that come in many scents like cedar, sandalwood or even leather. They’re a lot more appropriate than the hair care products that are scented with jasmine, honeydew, rose, ylang ylang or lavender.

Keep those for yourself this season and give him the masculine scents.



Facial Care Products

A lot of men are sporting beards these days because it’s a very popular look. Even men in corporate America are wearing beards at this point. Most guys really don’t know how to take care of their beards the right way though.

Like hair on your face, beards need some special attention and beard grooming products. For the budding beardsman, one of the best gifts you can get is a simple trimmer with different settings for length. That way a guy can grow a longer beard or keep it close to the skin.

Other grooming products include beard oil, which keeps the hair healthy, supple and relatively soft, as well as mustache wax. Believe it or not, there’s a big market for mustache wax among men in their 20s, 30s and 40s right now.

Look for beard oil scents that you know he will like. Examples include rosewater, cedar, orange or even clove oil.


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
MEIKaH on Facebook
MEIKah on Twitter
MEIKah on Instagram

Be social and click on the icons below.

27 comments

  1. You're right, looking for gifts for the guys is always a challenge. Great suggestions, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! I'll consider it when shopping for my brother in law !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mustache Wax? a unique gift idea mommy. Thanks for the tips mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking gifts for guys is really a pain in a butt! Lucky for me my husband is not the picky type but this is a good suggestion. Men needs to take care of their skin and hair right? xx

    Aubrey | http://inmyhappypill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, yes. It's not only us women who need to. :)

      Delete
  5. I know what I am giving my husband for Christmas, lots of hugs and kisses (and less sakit ng ulo, from me)! I am sure he will like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im planning to give my husband a pair of new shoes/ boots and a hair care product too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buying gifts for guys is never easy! Thanks for the suggestions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This reminds me that I still don't have anything for the guys! I sure will take these suggestions into consideration. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My husband and I write wishlists. This year, he asked for a Batman video game. It costs 90 dollars! Told him I'm not getting it but I bought it already. Hehe. Merry Christmas!

    Cris Evert Lato Ruffolo
    www.readingruffolos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, I'd love to see his happy face when he opens his gift. Good one, Cris! :)

      Delete
  11. I agree that finding gifts for guys is a difficult task that's why I always offer cash to the hubby so he can buy anything he wants lols. Best gift for hubby as of now is a LEGO collection or Avengers collectible figures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gifts to add to a collection is a good idea, too, Mommy! :)

      Delete
  12. Ahhh you said it. It's so hard to find the perfect gift for my hubby. This year I'm just planning to get him a gift certificate. That way he can choose exactly what he wants and it's gonna be less stressful for me. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is hard sometimes to give gifts to guys, but will probably get him a pair of shoes or something. He'snot really a fan of beauty products kasi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yeah, things that he can use is a good present, too. :)

      Delete
  14. hmmm...haircare gift for hubby. This way I get to choose which one will look best with his hair. Thanks for this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  15. these are great gift ideas. I am totally sold on facial care for men, as they also need to care for their skin.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't done my Christmas shopping yet, so these suggestions are really helpful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...