Family Bonding at Project Pie

Everyday Artisan Pizza Custom Built by You.


We had our Sundate and well my birthday treat to my boys in Project Pie, Park Square 1, Makati City.

I've always wanted to check out this place, and so do my boys. What we wanted to experience was the building of our own pizza. So, even though, we can get a built pizza, we wanted to go build our own. Here's how:

1, Get your dough. There were no choices for dough. There's only one size also. (P285 for a 9x6")

2. Choose your cheeses. For our first pizza, we chose parmesan and ricotta. For our second, the kids chose parmesan and blue cheese.

3. Choose your toppings of meat and spices. And the servers would put them all in.



4. Then you pay for it. Here's the husband reacting to the cashier's offer of a pizza dessert. He went, "Even the dessert, it's pizza?" LOL

5. For drinks (P65 only), you have a choice of soda (Coke products) or juices (pineapple or four seasons). Then you can refill your glass 3 times. There was even a sign that says, mix and match your Coca-Cola products. :-)

Here's our first pizza. Parmesan and ricotta cheese with bacon, luncheon, almonds, tomatoes, mushrooms, bell pepper, onions, olives, pineapple. Delish! 

Here's the pizza that the kids built, no spices, lol. Parmesan and blue cheese, ham, bacon, ground beef, and pineapples, I think. They slathered it with Tabasco, and it turned out equally good! 

The "busog" (filled) look of my boys!

The boys' expectation was that they would be the one who will build the pizza and not just direct the servers to do it. :) 

Also, I wish there were labels on the toppings - like names of cheese, etc. - like what we see on buffet tables. That would be more helpful and save us from asking what is this and that. 

Anyhow, we also love the look and ambiance of the place. Industrial design works well with them. 

A white wall of quotes.





Funny signage.

All together now. :)
(Whatever happened to my hair there? LOL)


Check out their funky site, too, https://www.projectpie.com/

We enjoyed every minute of it, and we can't wait to go back and build another pizza!


Posted by Meikah Ybañez-Delid
Like this post? Subscribe here.
Be social and click on the icons below.

15 comments

  1. Visiting Project Pie is a brilliant family activity! I've been wanting to visit this but I am so busy these days. For sure before the year ends, I will project to visit Project Pie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May De Jesus-PalacpacOctober 7, 2014 at 11:38 AM

    Will check this place out soon. I've heard so much about it! It must be that good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! very affordable naman pala! i will check this place out with my sisters soon! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, please do... you're welcome, Nhessie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visit the place na and you will not regret it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to try Project Pie but until now I haven't visited any branch yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to try this out for the longest time. Ewan ko ba bakit hindi ko mapuntahan. I really should visit it na!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to see you again sis. I love pizza and sana we can try this too. Affordable sya ha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi MommyMaye! :) Yeah, I'm happy to be back every now and then. :) Thanks! Yes, go and check Project Pie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Project Pie!! Argh now I'm craving haha. I should take the boys out this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...