Monday Work Mood


I used cray-pas here...

I have loved coloring books ever since I was a child. Then life happens and this hobby, along with crossword puzzle, took a back seat.

Mid last year, coloring books became the "in"thing again. Coloring books for adults began flooding my Facebook timeline. I jumped into the bandwagon, and got myself one. Ha ha... 

This week, I know it will be toxic again as projects are nearing the launch. But I'd like to begin my week by thinking about colors -- different colors, which they say can calm the mind and make us feel better.

So color your week, starting today, Monday! 

Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
MEIKaH on Facebook
MEIKah on Twitter
MEIKah on Instagram

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...