2 Habits to Cut Out of My Life Right Now


A Coca-Cola kiosk in Kyoto, Japan
I love Coke, something I cannot cut but something I can minimize. LOL


First is complacency. By definition, complacency is a feeling of quiet pleasure or security or with a smug satisfaction with an existing situation or condition, often unaware or not mindful of what could happen otherwise. I wanted to push myself, to stretch myself.   

Second, procastrination, putting off or delaying, especially something requiring immediate attention. I want to focus on the now and act!!!


Day 22 Minimalism challenge, Declutter your storage. Yey! I was able to do this about three weeks ago. What's good about it? There's more room for storage. Ha ha! 
   

Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram

Ⓒ 22 September 2021

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...