Come Live with Me and Be My Love




Many of you have been asking what bonds us together all these 24 years (married) and 2 years (BF-GF), and the answer is LAUGHTER and POETRY.

He often shares with me sweet lines from the book and quotes he keeps in his heart:

"Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light"

"And the heart that is soonest awake to the flowers is always the first to be touched by the thorn"

From a song; " Along with the sunshine, there's gotta be a little rain sometime'

And from my all-time fave: You are my Nymph, I am your Shepherd

"Come live with me and be my love
And we will all the pleasures prove
That valleys, groves, and fields
Woods or steep mountain yields.

The shepherds' swains shall dance and sing
for thy delight each May morning: If this delights thy mind may move
Then live with me and be my love."

And from Pope John XXIII
"I have looked into your eyes with my eyes
I have put my heart near your heart."

Happy Valentine, Wizheart!  

More about him and us here


#love #marriage #loveandmarriage #longtermrelationship

Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram

Ⓒ 14 February 2023

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...