Jump Out of Bed or Roll Over?

What's my morning routine like

Monday Orangey Vibes with Billie Eilish

I borrowed this Uniqlo shirt from my son. It's UnigloxBillieEilish
Head over to Midlife Mod later for the complete OOTD. 

I start the day with meditation which includes praying, reading devotional and the Bible, and listening to worship songs. 

Next, I take two glasses of water.

Then I'd shower and dress up, and get down to business. 

At 12 noon, I'd take my first meal of the day.  


Every morning, we have two choices to make: jump out of bed or roll over. 

Several years ago, my mornings saw me jumping out of bed, rushing to the shower, grabbing the clothes I had prepared the night before, and hopping into the car and drove away. I had to beat traffic to get to the office in time.

Then about six years ago, I took the leap of faith to go homebased. That was when my mornings started to become much calmer. 

To this day, I no longer jump out of bed but roll over and savor the blessing of a new day. 

And yeah, it's totally OK to love Mondays! 

I wish for the same for you, my dear readers. 
 

Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram


Ⓒ 1 February 2021

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...