Have You Thought of What Kind of Life You Want?



This pandemic--and this seemingly second wave--I see a variety of social media posts. Some are happy about new ventures, others are still looking, and the others are trailblazing and at the peak of their careers.

I am particularly amazed at the posts on LinkedIn. I see high profile individuals, and high achievers in their fields. Not bad. But it just got me thinking. 

What if these people are running their own companies? They are their own boss. They are expending all their energy and talent into building their own empire. Wouldn't that make a whole lot of difference in their lives?
  
As for me, it got me thinking. 

I have been a corporate slave for 30 years, and I am now seeing the difference between working for someone else and working for myself. 

Yes, I have ventured into entrepreneurship, and I find it now more fulfilling because I am carving my own path, and I have more control of what I want to see on the road I am taking now. 

Entrepreneurship is definitely more demanding of my time and effort, but that is because I want to succeed in this field. As a business owner now, of course, I want to make sure that my business is running smoothly, and all the programs I've put up are bringing in the resources needed to grow and expand the business.

It's a new challenge for me, who comes from being an employee, but I already envision a life that I will design with the Lord. 


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram


Ⓒ 22 March 2021

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...