Independent Wife


"I really admire you because you are an independent wife," went my friend.

I've been described as mom blogger, working mom, mompreneur, WAHM, wife, or mom. But I kinda like this one: independent wife.

As an independent wife, in our marriage, 

  • my voice is heard
  • my opinion matters
  • I am privy to every decision
  • my role is valued
  • I have influence

But  I wouldn't be one if my husband is not secure in himself enough to let me continue to grow as a person.

For me, it's amazing to be an independent wife. And thanks to the friend who described me as such because it validates anew my being me. 

  

Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram


Ⓒ 30 March 2021

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...