The Only Solution I See to Pay Off Debts


It took more than 25 years for me to fully understand finance, specifically personal finance. 

The advice that we often get about "live within your means" or "live beyond your means" I realize is  not that sustainable really. 

What really makes our finances stable is to increase our cash flow. And I am amazed that there are opportunities that can help you with that. 

That is what I am doing right now. I am into a business that help me and my business partners increase my cash flow. So, now, I am able to start building our top 3 financial priorities:

*bills payment
*savings 
*emergency funds   

Initial outcome is that I have paid off my debts. 

A business that thrives, even in this pandemic times.

First. It's tech-powered like you have a website and an app, which reaches a global market.
Second. What you are offering is premium and essential.
Third. Income is in US$, stable and uninterrupted.   

Have you found the same? 


Day 27 Minimalism challenge, Eliminate a toxic relationship. Hmm.. I am not in that kind of  relationship right now, praise God!  


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram


Ⓒ 27 September 2021

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...