This Sunday, Currently, Volume 7

Reading


New Marketing treats every interaction, product, service and side effect as a form of media.


Writing

Addresses of my teammates. I am sending them stuff tomorrow. 


Listening

To my elder son singing to Elton John's Your Song. *my heart* 


Watching

Rei Germar's latest vlog on YouTube. 


Thinking

Of urgent things to do this week.


Smelling 

Johnson's Baby Powder as I applied it on my whole body to make me feel cooler.


Wishing

I could travel already!


Hoping

This pandemic ends! Or we are more able to live with the corona virus.


Wearing

Dickies mini dress, which I converted into a sleepwear.


Loving

My quiet Sunday with fambam.


Wanting

More wisdom to go about my to-dos


Needing

More options in life! 


Feeling

Hopeful


Clicking

The mouse to check on the diffrent tabs of my browser. Multitasking ever! Ha ha! 


Day 26 Minimalism challenge, Get all of your errands done. How timely this challenge is! This is what I am exactly going to do tomorrow.


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram


Ⓒ 26 September 2021

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...