This Sunday, Currently, Volume 6

Reading


The world doesn't have to be like this. Things can be different. 
Fiction can show you a different world. It can take you somewhere you've never been. Once you've visited other worlds, like those who ate fairy fruit, you can never be entirely content with the world that your grew up in. And discontent is a good thing: people can modify and improve their worlds, leave them better, leave them different, if they're discontented. 


Writing 

I am writing emails to the team for this week's assignments, and also preparing for this week's goals.

 
Listening

Taylor Swift's August from her Folklore album, which I am loving at the moment. :) 


Watching

Valeria on Netflix. She is a writer in creative and marital crises who also help her friends on the matter, and in the process they are discovering something themselves. I am enjoying it, and I hope there's another season soon! 


Thinking

How to rally my team to hit their goals this week, and WIN it! 


Smelling

Nenuco, Agua de Colonia, the cologne I sprayed on myself after my shower tonight. 

 
Wishing

I were with my 80-year-old mom during this pandemic. Every day, I worry about her and fervently pray she will be safe from all this. 


Hoping

I could travel to see my mother.


Wearing

My Uniqlo chiffon sleeveless blouse top ruffle sheer, Joy of Print. Here's an interesting part about the Joy of Print. Joy of Print is a London based independent print studio founder by the designer Cath Kidston as a new solo project introducing a collection of flowing with and joy.

  
Loving

My slow, lazy Sunday.


Wanting

More wisdom to successfully do what I needed to do. 


Needing

Clearer reasons


Feeling

Rested.


Clicking

On interesting profiles in Facebook and Instagram. LOL


Day 19 Minimalism challenge, Go without your phone. For most part of today, yes! Until it was time to call my mother and then to talk to my business partners to prepare for the coming week. (Got this interchanged with Day 18 challenge, actually but I guess it was just ok. LOL)


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram


Ⓒ 19 September 2021

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...