Fulfilled Saturday



I had a long but fulfilling Saturday. 

One of my business partners whom I invited to join me is hitting her first major goal, and by next week, she will hit it. She is such an achiever yet she's the kind of person who is light and happy to work with. 

Not only her, the others are following suit as well. One by one you see each business partner growing and expanding their business. You paddle as one, and you are all going to one direction which is toward each person's dreams. 

What makes me even more amazed is that even at this time, with the pandemic, our project is still rolling and even going overseas. Imagine the many lives we are touching and helping improve in the process. 

I can't wait for next week! 

Lord, sustain us, amen! 


Day 18 Minimalism challenge, Venture outdoors. I wasn't able to do this today and you know why. But for sure, tomorrow, which is a Sunday, I am going to smell the flowers! 


Photo by Andrew Neel on Unsplash

Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram


Ⓒ 18 September 2021

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...