Believe Me, It Will Get Better



This is so true! 

I couldn't believe that I have grown up kids now, and they are pretty independent. 

I just thought of new parents and young parents at this time who thought the crying infants and always-hungry babies would not end. 

I have two boys. The second one came a year and a half later from my elder son. So, I was nursing a baby and rearing a toddler; and  I was a working mom. I would go to work lacking sleep, and come home tired from work. That would would leave me vulnerable and easily irritated.

I am just blessed that I had very reliable nannies and my mother with me to manage the household. 

I also honor my husband, who would remain cool during times when I had to scream to let off steam. The situation can be crazy, but it can also be full of cuteness, mushiness, and that subtle scent of babies that I love and miss up to this day. 

It takes a village, it's true.

Now, the two babies have grown up, both in college, and the roles are reversed sometimes. They are the ones who are more patient with a cranky golden-mom like me. Ha ha! They would shower me with kisses and hugs and tickles. They are good and responsible men.   

Yes, believe me, it will get better!

In the same manner that our situation right now, will get better. For now, we follow the protocol and keep safe and sane! It's not easy but it is doable. I know I keep saying this, but I also want to assure myself. So, there! 


Day 17 Minimalism challenge, Don't complain all day. I don't! Or I avoid it ever since I found out that what you focus on grows. So if you complain all day it means, you are fueling your problems and challenges to grow. So, stop yourself! 
 
*Image: Google Images

Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram


Ⓒ 17 September 2021

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...