Celebrating Two Special Occasions This June

Civil Engineering, University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines


My elder son finished university, woohoo!!! That calls for a celebration indeed, especially since we put in two more years because of the K12 curriculum (I wrote about it here and here. My reaction to this K12 program was in my now-defunct blog though).

He is now 22 years old. Already a young man, though I hover over him still as I always forget. We are all excited about his next phase in life. I joked that he can now get married, and he blurted out, "Di pa, mama. May mga pangarap pa ako!" LOL

Kidding aside, we are proud of him. At his age, he already knows what he wants in life, so unlike me when I graduated from uni, I didn't work for a year, and just gallivant around. He has clear plans and with steps on how to get those plans into action. I praise God because he belongs to a group that is responsible and good and kind people. You know as parents, that is our daily prayer because the moment our child moves out of the house and pursues college, he is left to his own to make decisions, which can be influenced by the peers he goes along with. Good job, Gab!!!



We also celebrated another special man, the head of our family for Father's Day. Our kids are really blessed to have him---very responsible and very loving; gentle yet firm. My boys have an excellent role model in him. Even our angel finds a father in him. 

I lost my father a year ago, and I am grateful that I him now as my "father," and husband. As I often say, he is a gentle steady force in our home, in our life. God bless him more and more!   


#whatishome #familylove #safety


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram

Ⓒ 30 June 2022

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...