Counting My Blessings, 12 Months in 2022

Long hair affair to...

Short hair, don't care! LOL
One of the changes I made in 2022. Read on for more! 

Thank you, 2022! 

Let me share with you my blessings over the past year. This post has been sitting in the draft for months now. LOL.  

In January 2022, after 2 years of not seeing my mother and brother (the saddest thing for me about the pandemic was that I wasn't able to attend my father's wake and burial), I was able to go home and spend New Year with them.  It was a happy reunion though Papa was no longer with us. And because travel restrictions have eased up, I was able to go home and visit my mother three times last year. 

The rest of the year happily rolled on. 










#Yearender2022 #blessedyear 

Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
Meikah's Web on Facebook
Meikah's Web on Twitter
Meikah's Web on Instagram

Be social and click on the icons below.

0 comments

Share your thoughts...