Monday Work Mood


This week started out with me trying out two techie things for the first time in my life! Ha ha!

1. Install Office, the new Windows 10.
2. Install HP printer driver without a CD.

I was able to do it quickly, and without any glitches... wohooo!

The tech guy from the store said, it would take 3-5 hours to install the Office, but it only took less than an hour! I was hesitant for a while about the printer driver because I couldn't see a Windows 10 version in their website. But I sought and I found!

I am still feeling my way around Windows 10, having been a Windows 7 user for years. But I'm liking it so far in terms of sleek design and usability.

One realization: A CD doesn't come in a software pack anymore!

In both installations, I just keyed in a passkey. I thought there was a CD inside the Windows 10 box, but when I opened it, there was only a card, as big as a business card, which indicated the passkey!

Isn't it nice that technology has made technology easier to use for non-hardcore techies like me?

And oh, my Wizheart gifted me with a new equipment! He had to squeeze it in the budget because I need it for my projects. The 3-year-old equipment is not as efficient anymore. So, I am beyond grateful...


Like what you're reading? Subscribe here.

Let's stay connected.
MEIKaH on Facebook
MEIKah on Twitter
MEIKah on Instagram

Be social and click on the icons below.

17 comments

  1. I must admit, I'm fairly brave, I can do all things. Pwera lang about technology, in short, I'm techi-bubu. My husband does everything for me when in comes to gadgets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Joy... this is my first time, too. I just tried it and I was able to do it after all! ;) Am sure you can do it too!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Good start with your work sis, na miss ko tuloy ang office hahaha! But its okay marami din namang work dito sa bahay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a techie person so it's good when everything is simple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still using Windows 8 and I've been contemplating if I will upgrade to Windows 10, panay pop up ng notification pero dinedeadma ko. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mich, so far so good... Windows 10 is fast and really easy to navigate. Go upgrade na!:)

      Delete
  5. Haha. I am not a techie person and funny ang mga kids ko nagtuturo sa akin on how to install this, do this and that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, kids these days are so tech-savvy! :-)

      Delete
  6. I love it when I solve techie things on my own! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice for you to be updated with the latest technology trend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Balot! :) I just wanted a new laptop eh no choice but to install Windows10 because the other version are no longer available. haha

      Delete
  8. Oh wow I just found that out. Thanks for the info. I've been a win10 user for a year and a half now. I like the usability of it all but man, they sometimes cause me problems.1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, like what kind of problems, May? ;) Biglang na-curious eh! ha ha!

      Delete
  9. I am certified not techie person, I always somebody else to do it for me

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...